To begin with, Strategypal makes the once-painful process of developing a plan vastly easier. It simplifies strategic planning, helping teams work together to develop a strategy that is clear, fully supported and eminently ‘doable.’
And ‘doable’ is the key: Strategypal makes implementation – sustained execution of the plan – an easy, natural, seamless part of daily operations.
Strategypal’s unwavering focus on implementation drives your clients – and, by extension, your career – toward tangible, measurable success.
For businesses it’s a life-saver. For mentors, a Godsend.
Organised around the proven approach of Review, Plan, Do and Measure, Strategypal comprises four core modules:
- Audit(Review) – Determining your starting point and ascertaining broad strategic challenges and options.
- WorkPad (Plan)– This module comprises four sub-modules:
- Reality – Where are you today? A warts-and-all view of current issues, challenges and, of course, opportunities.
- Clarity – Where are you headed? Mission, vision, values, strategic themes, key objectives, measureable targets, etc.
- STs – Where Strategic Themes are delineated, and the critical issues that need attention are prioritised, with measureable targets.
- BTs – Quarterly, or perhaps monthly, management and tracking of key strategic breakthroughs.
- Action Manager(Do)– Just like it sounds: daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly actions linked to strategic objectives.
- Business Intelligence(Measure) – Key performance Indicators (KPIs) – the high level progress view across all strategic activities – gives you insights into what you really need to know.